2007年10月26日金曜日

october 26th,2007

1.world newas mimi
worldnews nc
WORLD NEWS RIN

2.Reduce an animal killed at a public health center.
The door which can come and go anywhere freely.
The society which prevents a crime.

3.BBC - KS1 Bitesize Games - Literacy

4.So many decorations, it's scary
I want to become popular Holloween in Japanese. It is Halloween soon and I am very fun.
There are event of Holloween in USJ, Disny Land and a lot of people go to there. But I want to a Holloween party in my house with my family and my friend therefore Japanese has interest Holloween. In future, I want to tell a my child the Holloween is very interesting event.

5. world news mimi
Written about the Christmas
Finish Holloween, next Christmas. There are many christmas foods in USA. Compare it there is a little in Japan. I fount about it today so I want to mulutiply christmas foods in Japan.

0 件のコメント: