2007年10月12日金曜日

I like school because I can see friends and it’s near my house.
This school is strict attendance so I want to diminish homework. Then I’ll like more school.

My hometown is near the station. There are subway and JR so it is convenient to go to everywhere. I often use them when I go out.
There isn’t nature in my hometown so everybody should cooperate and make nature.

Recently Japanese younger aren’t interested about politics. In this situation Japan becomes no use so we should more interest about it.

Cellphone bards hit bestseller lists

2 Yes, it is.
3 All people who have a mobile telephone.
4 Becauese it is an imminent item and easy to get close.
5 Yes.
6 Anyone can write a novel with a mobile telephone and can be in tune with the site.
7 Yes
8 I think this information is very madern.
9 I make use of the technology that the modern society and want to make Japan better more.
10 I think my friend know many news.

1 件のコメント:

Naoko さんのコメント...

Hi Kanna! I'm Naoko. I was new to this class today. Nice to meet you!

My hometown is Osaka city so there is n't much nature in my hometown, too. I agree with you that we should try not only to keep our current nature but also to increase it, especially in big cities!!

I enjoyed reading your post very much. Thanks!